Rose Quartz Scuplting Gua Sha
Rose quartz is commonly referred to as the “Love Stone” for it’s strong vibrations of unconditional love, tenderness, joy, warmth and healing. This beautiful pink crystal has a powerful energy that resonates compassion. Rose quartz is packed full of minerals, including silicium, magnesium, iron, sodium and oxygen, which help reduce inflammation and support the renewal of skin cells. Use the Rose Quartz Sculpting Gua Sha to infuse your skincare routine with the energy of love, bringing oxygen to the skin which improves tone, luster and glow.
*If you need assistance with recommendations on our beauty products depending on your skin type, please feel free to contact us.
What are it’s benefits?
*Promotes lymphatic drainage * Restores firmness and elasticity * Reduces puffiness of the skin * Relieves facial muscle tension * Promotes blood circulation * Boosts collagen production
How do I use it?
Start with a clean face. You may prep skin with facial oil or serum.
1) Keep the tool flat against the face and begin with the forehead. Scrape in an upwards motion from the eyebrows to the hairline.
2) Move to the cheeks and scrape in an outwards motion starting from the crease of the nose to
3) Move to the jawline and use the end of the Gua Sha tool with the three curves.
4) Start from the chin and scrape up to the ear. Gently massage the Gua Sha tool into the ear to release tension.
5) For the under-eye area, very gently scrape the Gua Sha from the inner corner of the eye outwards to the temple. Because the area is so sensitive, it is important to apply only light pressure.
How do I clean them?
Wipe gently with a soft damp cloth after each use. For deeper cleaning, mild soap can be used. Never soak in water or use harsh chemicals. After gently wiping, keep it flat on a cloth to air dry. Make sure the Gua Sha is completely dry before storage.