Jade – THE OG GUA
From ancient times, Jade has been a favorite for its spiritual and healing properties. Jade imparts longevity and protection to the person using it. It works best to reduce puffiness, drain the lymphatic system and encourage healthy blood circulation.
The Dolphin shaped OG Gua Sha tool is popular and prevalent for a long time. It’s easy to grip, allowing deep muscle massages not just on the face but also on fleshier body parts. When used consistently, its anti-aging properties will keep your skin young, fresh and always glowing!
*If you need assistance with recommendations on our beauty products depending on your skin type, please feel free to contact us.
What are it’s benefits?
*Promotes lymphatic drainage * Restores firmness and elasticity * Reduces puffiness of the skin * Relieves facial muscle tension * Promotes blood circulation * Boosts collagen production
How do I use it?
Start with a clean face. You may prep skin with facial oil or serum.
1) Keep the tool flat against the face and begin with the forehead. Scrape in an upwards motion from the eyebrows to the hairline.
2) Move to the cheeks and scrape in an outwards motion starting from the crease of the nose to
3) Move to the jawline and use the end of the Gua Sha tool with the three curves.
4) Start from the chin and scrape up to the ear. Gently massage the Gua Sha tool into the ear to release tension.
5) For the under-eye area, very gently scrape the Gua Sha from the inner corner of the eye outwards to the temple. Because the area is so sensitive, it is important to apply only light pressure.
How do I clean them?
Wipe gently with a soft damp cloth after each use. For deeper cleaning, mild soap can be used. Never soak in water or use harsh chemicals. After gently wiping, keep it flat on a cloth to air dry. Make sure the Gua Sha is completely dry before storage.