Jade Sculpting Gua Sha
Jade has been a symbol of beauty, grace and longevity for thousands of years and the jade stone has been used in beauty rituals since the 7th century in Ancient China. Jade tools are said to reduce puffiness, drain the lymphatic system and increase blood circulation, while connecting you with the harmonious, earth energy of jade. Its green hues have made jade famous for its anti-aging effects. Its crystalline structure makes the jade stone a big-time energy conductor, helping to bring freshand reinvigorated energy to your skin. Keep yourself feelingand looking youthful with the help of a Jade Sculpting Gua Sha.
*If you need assistance with recommendations on our beauty products depending on your skin type, please feel free to contact us.
What are it’s benefits?
*Promotes lymphatic drainage * Restores firmness and elasticity * Reduces puffiness of the skin * Relieves facial muscle tension * Promotes blood circulation * Boosts collagen production
How do I use it?
Start with a clean face. You may prep skin with facial oil or serum.
1) Keep the tool flat against the face and begin with the forehead. Scrape in an upwards motion from the eyebrows to the hairline.
2) Move to the cheeks and scrape in an outwards motion starting from the crease of the nose to
3) Move to the jawline and use the end of the Gua Sha tool with the three curves.
4) Start from the chin and scrape up to the ear. Gently massage the Gua Sha tool into the ear to release tension.
5) For the under-eye area, very gently scrape the Gua Sha from the inner corner of the eye outwards to the temple. Because the area is so sensitive, it is important to apply only light pressure.
How do I clean them?
Wipe gently with a soft damp cloth after each use. For deeper cleaning, mild soap can be used. Never soak in water or use harsh chemicals. After gently wiping, keep it flat on a cloth to air dry. Make sure the Gua Sha is completely dry before storage.