Black Obsidian Roller and Gua Sha Set
Black Obsidian is a cleansing stone that works to eliminate the negative energy that clogs your aura. The stones powerful metaphysical properties not only defend again negativity, but is also an aid for mental well-being and helps release emotional blockages. Our Black Obsidian Roller allows you to use the power of the gemstone, helping to stimulate collagen, and soften your skin when used with your daily skincare routine. Black Obsidian’s vibrations remove built up stress from your physical and metaphorical self, protecting you against obstructive energy. Protect your soul and your skin with our Black Obsidian Roller and Gua Sha!
*If you need assistance with recommendations on our beauty products depending on your skin type, please feel free to contact us.
What are it’s benefits?
Tigtens pores * Promotes lymphatic drainage * Reduces inflammation and puffiness of the skin * Allows skincare products to penetrate more deeply * Reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles * Improves blood circulation and oxygen flow * Tightens and tones facial muscles
How do I use the Roller?
The Facial Roller and Gua Sha can be used anytime, preferably twice daily, in the morning and evening for 2-4 minutes.
You can cool them in the fridge for a refreshing experience.
Start with a clean face. You may prep skin with a facial oil or serum.
1) Cheeks & Jawline: Using the large roller, start at the chin rolling up and towards the ears. Do the same from the lips and nose.
2) Neck: Using the large roller, start under the chin rolling down-wards towards the collarbone and working outwards towards the side of the neck.
3) Eyes: Using the small roller, start at the inner corner of each eye rolling outwards. Do this both under the eyes and on the lids.
4) Forehead: Using the large roller, start at the middle of your forehead and roll up and to the right or the left.
How do I use the Gua Sha?
1) Keep the tool flat against the face and begin with the forehead. Scrape in an upwards motion from the eyebrows to the hairline.
2) Move to the cheeks and scrape in an outwards motion starting from the crease of the nose to the ear.
3) Move to the jawline and use the end of the Gua Sha tool with the two curves.
4) Start from the chin and scrape up to the ear. Gently massage the Gua Sha tool into the ear to release tension.
5) For the under-eye area, very gently scrape the Gua Sha from the inner corner of the eye outwards to the temple. Because the area is so sensitive, it is important to apply only light pressure.
How do I clean them?
Wipe gently with a soft damp cloth after each use. For deeper cleaning, mild soap can be used. Never soak in water or use harsh chemicals. After gently wiping, keep it flat on a cloth to air dry. Make sure the Roller and Gua Sha are completely dry before storage.