The Jade Deal
Want to give more time to some self-care? Want to get rid of those under eye dark circles and puffiness? The Jade Eye Mask is a delightful addition to your beauty and skincare routine! Jade has been a symbol of beauty, grace and longevity for thousands of years and jade has been used in beauty rituals since the 7th century in Ancient China. These skincare tools can reduce puffiness, drain the lymphatic system and increase blood circulation, while connecting you with the harmonious, earth energy of jade. Its green hues have made jade famous for its anti-aging effects. Its crystalline structure makes the jade stone a big-time energy conductor, helping to bring fresh and reinvigorated energy to your skin. Keep yourself feeling and looking youthful with the help of a Jade Eye Mask.
What are it’s benefits?
- Soothes and relaxes facial muscles
- Improves blood circulation of the face
- Stimulates collagen production
- Brightens the eye area, minimizing puffy eyes and dark under eye circles
- Helps to close the pores around the t-zone
- Great for anti-stress relief or minimizing headaches
- Eliminates congestion and reduces inflammation (Fantastic for relieving sinus pressure for people with allergies!)
How do I use the Eye Mask?
- We recommend storing the mask in the fridge 10-15 minutes before each use for a soothing treatment.
- Close your eyes and put the Jade Eye Mask over your eyes and temple.
- Take a few long breaths and feel the tension dissolve from your face.
- Leave on as long as you require. Ten to fifteen minutes is a good time range.
- The Zeh Jade Eye Mask can be used after using the Jade Facial Roller and Gua Sha from our Facial Spa Set for a full treatment.
- Can be used during meditation lying down.
- Can be used over the mouth and jaw area by flipping the mask upside down. This can help reduce inflammation of the skin and sooth lines and tension around the area.
How do I use the Roller?
The Facial Roller and Gua Sha can be used anytime, preferably twice daily, in the morning and evening for 2-4 minutes.
You can cool them in the fridge for a refreshing experience.
Start with a clean face. You may prep skin with a facial oil or serum.
1) Cheeks & Jawline: Using the large roller, start at the chin rolling up and towards the ears. Do the same from the lips and nose.
2) Neck: Using the large roller, start under the chin rolling down-wards towards the collarbone and working outwards towards the side of the neck.
3) Eyes: Using the small roller, start at the inner corner of each eye rolling outwards. Do this both under the eyes and on the lids.
4) Forehead: Using the large roller, start at the middle of your forehead and roll up and to the right or the left.
How do I use the Gua Sha?
1) Keep the tool flat against the face and begin with the forehead. Scrape in an upwards motion from the eyebrows to the hairline.
2) Move to the cheeks and scrape in an outwards motion starting from the crease of the nose to the ear.
3) Move to the jawline and use the end of the Gua Sha tool with the two curves.
4) Start from the chin and scrape up to the ear. Gently massage the Gua Sha tool into the ear to release tension.
5) For the under-eye area, very gently scrape the Gua Sha from the inner corner of the eye outwards to the temple. Because the area is so sensitive, it is important to apply only light pressure.