Jade Eye Mask
Want to give more time to some self-care? Want to get rid of those under eye dark circles and puffiness? The Jade Eye Mask is a delightful addition to your beauty and skincare routine! Jade has been a symbol of beauty, grace and longevity for thousands of years and jade has been used in beauty rituals since the 7th century in Ancient China. These skincare tools can reduce puffiness and increase blood circulation, while connecting you with the harmonious, earth energy of jade. Its green hues have made jade famous for its anti-aging effects. Its crystalline structure makes the jade stone a big-time energy conductor, helping to bring fresh and reinvigorated energy to your skin. Keep yourself feeling and looking youthful with the help of a Jade Eye Mask.
What are it’s benefits?
- Soothes and relaxes facial muscles
- Improves blood circulation of the face
- Stimulates collagen production
- Brightens the eye area, minimizing puffy eyes and dark under eye circles
- Helps to close the pores around the t-zone
- Great for anti-stress relief or minimizing headaches
- Eliminates congestion and reduces inflammation (Fantastic for relieving sinus pressure for people with allergies!)
How do I use it?
- We recommend storing the mask in the fridge 10-15 minutes before each use for a soothing treatment.
- Close your eyes and put the Jade Eye Mask over your eyes and temple.
- Take a few long breaths and feel the tension dissolve from your face.
- Leave on as long as you require. Ten to fifteen minutes is a good time range.
- The Zeh Jade Eye Mask can be used after using the Jade Facial Roller and Gua Sha from our Facial Spa Set for a full treatment.
- Can be used during meditation lying down.
- Can be used over the mouth and jaw area by flipping the mask upside down. This can help reduce inflammation of the skin and sooth lines and tension around the area